Master Audio-Computer Technician – Julius S. Cleofas
Audio computer workstation Console/motherboard Alesis Studio 32 Alesis Multi track recorded
A fully equipped facility consisting of performance and production areas is furnished with state of the art audio recording and editing components that service the technological needs of the Roosevelt College System and its adjacent communities.
1 unit console/motherboard Alesis Studio 32
1 unit Audio computer work station
1 unit Alesis Multi track recorder
2 pcs Audio-Technica Tube condenser microphone AT 3060
6 pcs HPS 5000 Behringer headphones
2 pcs pop screen
1 unit Alesis compressor
1 unit Alesis reverb
1 pair Alesis monitor speaker
1 unit Philips DVD player
1 unit Phanter voltage regulator
1 unit Pioneer Cassette Desk (damaged)
1 2TB external hard drive Western Digital
2 pcs mic stand
1 unit headphone junction box
1 lot microphone cable
1 unit LG External Litescribe CD/DVD burner
VOICE TALENTS for the SPEAK, LISTEN AND LEARN Teaching-Learning Materials
Directress Lourdes B. Quiogue Dr. Patricio B.Lazaro recording
recording Speak, Listen and Speak, Listen and Learn
Learn lessons for Prep to Lessons for Grade 5 to 4th yr
Grade 4 academic levels academic levels
Faculty, RC Cainta Elementary
RC Cainta Elementary Students Choir
Guidelines for the use of the ELTC Recording Studio:
I. Roosevelt College constituents recording teaching materials, and official
communications like dissemination of policies, rules and regulations and
messages, etc. shall be free of charge.
II. Outsiders wanting to use the Recording Studio shall be charged the following:
A. 1. First hour or less
2. One hour and 30 min. or less – Php.1,050.00
3. One hour and more than 30 min. – Php.1,400.00
4. In excess of the above, additional of 30 mins.
or less shall mean additional of Php 350.00
B. The School’s Master Audio-Computer Technician handling the work is entitled to a
10% honorarium of the total fee for the use of the Recording Studio.
- Fees cover use of equipment by Master Audio-Computer Technician, irrespective of type of work required.
- Job order is submitted to and approved by the ELTC Overall Head / Head of Operations.
- Cancellation of scheduled job must be made by the client 24 hours before the confirmed date with a disturbance fee of Php. 350.00.
- Materials for recording and voice talents are to be provided by the client.
For more information, please call:
Tel. (02) 6816210 local 221, ELTC Office
and ask for Mr. Julius S. Cleofas
Ground Floor SED Building,
Roosevelt College Cainta,
Sumulong HiWay, Cainta, Rizal