The Graduate School of Education in line with the philosophy of its mother institution, the Roosevelt College System, and is accordance with the objectives set by the Philippine Association for Graduate Education (PAGE) has the following objectives.
- To develop Educational leaders and practitioners who:
- are competent in their field of specialization;
- can teach efficiently, professionally and humanely because they understand the learner and his role in the teaching-learning process;
- have knowledge and understanding of Philippine society and culture;
- can communicate clearly to their various publics with genuine commitment to the teaching profession;
- are producers and consumers of research.
- To reach out the various private and public schools to fulfill its mission objectives ‘TO IMPROVE PHILIPPINE EDUCATION”,
- To spread its influence to the various sectors of the community through a continuing program of extension services.