The guidance and counseling office aims for the maximum development of the pupil through the attainment of self-realization, social competence and civic responsibility. The office is open from Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The Guidance Counselor is available for counseling, inventory, testing, follow-up, orientation, career guidance, admission, and other services to administrators, parents and teachers. A pupil is free to approach the Guidance Counselor on his own for guidance and counseling at any time in school.
The Registrar’s Office is responsible for all the registration activities of the unit. The office is open from Monday to Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with no noon break. The Registrar’s Office is responsible for the following services:
- Control and safekeeping of students’ records
- Issuance of certificates, diplomas, transcript of records, etc.
- Evaluation of students’ records
- Preparation and accomplishment of forms for submission to different offices
- Serving as liaison officer to CHED, Dep Ed, TESDA etc.
- Distribution of incoming mail to students
- Assisting parents, teachers and administrators as needed.