ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTER (ELTC)
In the ELTC Speech Laboratory, the students learn to speak English properly. They use the laboratory equipment and the Speak, Listen, and Learn series, which consists of 20 lessons accompanied by an audio tape for each lesson and a sourcebook that guides the students in the proper pronunciation of the English words.
The Library is an environment for learning and independent research, which is best done in peace and quiet. As a necessary extension of the classroom and the laboratory, the library is a place where students can explore topics of interest and satisfy their hunger for more knowledge.
It is open from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday, without noon break. Library guidelines include the following:
- Students are encouraged to make use of the School Library properly.
- Every student must present his/her/ ID at the Library entrance. The students must leave their belongings at the counter.
- Borrowed materials must be returned at the proper time and designated place.
- Any student caught mutilating or destroying pages of books, magazines, etc. will be required to replace the materials or pay the corresponding amount in cash or shall be penalized with an administrative sanction at the discretion of the school head.
- Users must strictly follow the library rules and regulations.
- Any pupil who mutilates or destroys pages of books, magazines, etc., will be required to replace the materials or pay the corresponding amount with an administrative sanction at the discretion of the school head.
The Library can best serve students when they use their own I.D. and when return borrowed books promptly.
Computers in the Library are Internet-ready. These are used for research work. It is forbidden, under pain of removal of library privileges, to open inappropriate sites. The computers cannot be used for private purposes such as sending of e-mail.