JOB ORGANIZATION and INFORMATION
- Develops and administers job evaluation programs for the entire system
- Advises top management and other line managers on their use.
- Keeps an organized and functional file of job descriptions, job design and evaluation
- Keeps an updated file of all personnel
ACQUISITION OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Recruits human resources needed based on requisition forms submitted by other departments/offices
- Screens applications for work and recommends the best qualified applicant to the requesting head for interview and demo (for teaching).
- Review the submitted recommendation of the school head
- Orient the best among the qualified applicants
- Places the selected applicant in the right place in coordination with the requesting department
- Maintains as possible adequate human resource at all time for the entire organization
- Acts as signatory for approval of loans and other benefits given to regular employees.
- Formulates performance evaluation tools.
- Administers performance evaluation tools in coordination with other line managers/heads.
- Assist line manager take care of the movement of the employees: promotion, layoff, transfer, resignation, retirement, etc.
- Sees to it that every decision as much as possible is made in light of labor laws and government regulations.
- Prepares a short and long term plans for training and education for the entire organization from top management to rank and file.
- Announces available training and education program within and outside of the organization.
- Helps screen the applicants for these programs
- Provides counseling program for those who need the counseling service , and
- Prepares the budget for the programs.