The college implements the open admission policy, a non-selective means of admitting pupils.The college, however, implements a selective retention policy through which unfit pupils are screened or weeded out.
The admission requirements include academic credentials, for transferees (Form 138/Form 137), passing the entrance examination and interviews.The requirements are:
1. Returning Pupils
- Original copy of Form 138 (Report Card)
- Personal presence of parent/ guardian is required for Drop-out Balik-Aral PEPT Qualifiers and or irregular pupils
- Down or Full payment of all required fees
2. New Pupils/ Transferees
- Original copy of Form 138 (Report Card) or Form 137 (Permanent Record) with transfer eligibility duly signed by school official
- Personal presence of the enrollee, parent/guardian
- Certificate of proof of scholastic standing, if recipient of academic honors
- Student/s original and true copy of birth certificate
- Certification of good moral character
- Alien pupil or previously enrolled in a Foreign School- Original copy of school credentials, original and true copy of passport and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Partial or Full payment of all required fees
Old or new pupils/ students enrolling with brother(s)/ sister(s) studying in any Roosevelt College unit may avail of discount privilege for siblings Application forms are available at the Registrar/’s Office and submit the same fully accomplished with photocopies of birth certificate and Form 138 (Report Card) upon enrollment.
Applicants for other discount privileges may get application forms from the Registrar’s Office and submit the same fully accomplished with F-138 (Report Card) and other required documents.